Compliance | Legal info
Terms and Conditions
This client agreement, together with any Schedule(s) and accompanying documents, as amended from time to time (hereafter the “Agreement”) sets out the terms of the contract between you and us.
Anti Money Laundering Policy
www.cryptokartal.co provides its clients with the tools necessary to promote stable and moderate portfolio growth. Familiarity with the Crypto market and the details of trading is considered a prerequisite to investing funds.
Crypto trading carries considerable risk, similar to trading endeavors in any financial instrument in the global market. Clients are advised to consider the risks involved in trading Crypto, and the potential to incur a partial or total loss of funds as a result of investment.
www.cryptokartal.co is not responsible for any losses incurred by the client, as a result of trading Crypto on the www.cryptokartal.co trading platform.
Trading on the www.cryptokartal.co platform requires complete and total adherence to the laws governed and enforced in each client’s own country of residence, as well as to all rules put forth by www.cryptokartal.co, in order to ensure a safe, secure, and legitimate trading environment. Please see the legal section and terms and conditions of the www.cryptokartal.co website for detailed descriptions of rules and regulations applied to trading Crypto on the www.cryptokartal.co trading platform.
Prices and quotes of assets in the www.cryptokartal.co trading platform represent the rates at which www.cryptokartal.co is offering for the sale of each Crypto to its clients. Therefore, discrepancies could exist between the prices seen on the www.cryptokartal.co trading platform relative to live market levels, and in no way do these discrepancies entitle the trader to compensation beyond the success or failure of an investment.
All information posted on the www.cryptokartal.co website is accurate to best of our knowledge. However, the Crypto market entails a high pace of change to market conditions and influences. No guarantees can be made regarding the validity of the details written on the website at the time of your reading the information.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, www.cryptokartal.co expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, expressed, implied or statutory, related to the site, platform, content, and services, including and without limitation the warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of proprietary rights, course of dealing or course of performance. www.cryptokartal.co disclaims any warranties, expressed or implied regarding: (i) the security, accuracy, reliability, timeliness and performance of the site, content, platform, and services; and (ii) the site, platform and services will be uninterrupted, error-free or that any errors will be corrected; and (iii) regarding the performance of or accuracy, quality, currency, completeness or usefulness of any information provided by the site, platform and services.
• The website may also retrieve other types of information, as logged by our website’s servers, including your IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, in order to implement certain user trends or to block certain users from accessing our website. This being said, our website may assign your computer one or more cookies which may retrieve information in order to accommodate access to the website, to personalize your online experience, and to use standard or non-standard internet tools, such as web beacons or monitoring programs, which collect information that tracks your use of the website and enables it to customize our services and promotions.
• Personal information given to us by you shall not be disclosed to any third party without your prior consent, unless such information
• Is required to be disclosed to related companies of ours
• b. was publicly known to us and or made generally available in the public domain prior to the time of disclosure by you.
• c. Becomes publicly known and made generally available after disclosure by you to us through no action or inaction of us.
• d. Is required to be disclosed by law or regulation, in which case we will give you as much notice as possible of the proposed disclosure as is practical (including a copy of any written request) in order to allow you to limit or restrict such disclosure.
• e. Is furnished or made known to us by a third party otherwise than in breach of any of our confidentiality obligations hereunder; is independently developed by us without reference to the information disclosed by you or was known to us, without restriction, at the time of disclosure by you, as shall be shown and evidenced by written documents.
• f. Is required to be disclosed in order for us to protect our rights.
• In order to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
• To protect child privacy, we never knowingly collect or maintain information from users under the age of 18; no part of our website is designed to attract anyone under 18 years old. 8 At your request, you may choose and ask not to receive emails and or newsletters from the website, and delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings.
• At your request, you may choose and ask not to receive emails and or newsletters from the website, and delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings.
Deposit And Withdrawal Policy
Trading in any investment opportunity that may generate profit requires CryptoKartal customers to deposit money on their online account. Profits may be withdrawn from the online account.
Deposits and withdrawals are regulated by this WD policy as well as the generally applicable terms and conditions.
You, the Client, have to perform all the deposits from a source (e.g. single bank account). If you want to start trading, you should make sure this account is in your country of residence and in your name. In order to certify that a SWIFT confirmation is authentic, it has to be sent to CryptoKartal to confirm the origin of the money which will be used for trading. If you don’t comply with this WD policy, you may be prevented from depositing the money via Bank/Wire Transfer. Please allow up to 5 business days for the deposited funds via Bank/Wire Transfer to appear on your trading account. If you did not login and traded from your account within six (6) months (“Dormant Account”), your Dormant Account will be subject to a deduction of 10 % each month (the “Dormant Fee”).
According to generally acceptable AML rules and regulations, withdrawals must be performed only through the same bank account or credit/debit card that you used to deposit the funds.
Unless we agree otherwise, withdrawals from the Account may only be made in the same currency in which the respective deposit was made.
In addition, when you deposit or withdraw money for trading purposes using alternative payment methods, you should be aware that additional fees and restrictions may apply. Withdrawals are subjected to withdrawals processing and handling fees. Those fees will be deducted from the transferred withdrawn amount. The fees schedule is available on CryptoKartalfx
Without derogating of the foregoing, CryptoKartal may execute withdrawals to a different facility than the one used for the deposit, subject to Anti Money-Laundering regulations.
Furthermore, when it comes to withdrawals, Client may be required to present additional information and documents.
Withdrawals will be charged a transaction fee of the following:
50.00 USD/GBP/EURO for wire transfers; 25.00 USD/GBP/EURO for credit cards plus a processing fee of 10.00 USD/7.00 EUR/5.00 GBP; 25.00 USD/GBP/EURO for ePayments. A levy of 10% of the withdrawal amount will be charged to any withdrawal from an account that has not executed more than 200 in turnover and/or from accounts that have not been verified.
Minimum withdrawal for wire transfers is 250.00 USD/GBP/EURO. Minimum withdrawal on any other method is 100.00 USD/GBP/EURO. Note that these charges exclude the transaction fee imposed; for instance, if a minimum of $250 is to be withdrawn by bank wire transfer, a transaction fee of $50 will be charged.
Fees may change depends on the processing system and/or bank of CryptoKartalfx.
Funds appearing on Clients’ account may include agreed or voluntary bonuses and incentives, or any other sums not directly deposited by the Client or gained from trading on account of actually deposited funds (“Non-Deposited Funds”). Please note unless otherwise explicitly agreed, Non-Deposited Funds are not available for withdrawal. Further, due to technical limitations, Non-Deposited Funds may be assigned to Client’s account in certain occasions (for example, for the technical purpose of allowing the closing of positions or an indebted account).
Without derogating from the abovementioned, bonuses issued to Client by CryptoKartal may only be withdrawn subject to execution of a minimum trading volume of 25 times the deposit amount plus the bonus issued (“Minimum Trading Volume“).
Submitting A Withdrawal Request
In order to process your withdrawal request, you must:
• Open a withdrawal request from client area.
• Print the [withdrawal.pdf] form. Client will log in to his account through the website, click on withdrawal, fill up the information and fill up the withdrawal form.
• Sign the printed form.
• All compliance documentation must have been received and approved by CryptoKartal compliance officer in order to proceed with the withdrawal.
• Beneficiary Name must match the name on the trading account. Requests to transfer funds to third party will not be processed.
IMPORTANT: ACCOUNT HOLDER IS REQUIRED TO MONITOR ACCOUNT REGULARLY, AND ENSURE THAT AVAILABLE MARGIN EXISTS IN THE ACCOUNT PRIOR TO SUBMITTING THIS REQUEST, AS SUCH WITHDRAWAL MAY HAVE AN IMPACT ON EXISTING OPEN POSITIONS OR TRADING STRATEGY USED.
Typical Withdrawal Processing Time
The time it takes for the money to reach your credit card or bank account that has been used to deposit funds may vary (usually up to five business days). Note that it might take longer for withdrawals to bank accounts due to the additional security procedures in force.
The request will generally be processed by CryptoKartal within 4-7 business days of receipt. In order to avoid any delays please review your information carefully before submitting your request. CryptoKartal assumes no responsibility for errors or inaccuracies made by the account holder. Corresponding withdrawals will take 4 to 7 business days to process. CryptoKartal cannot monitor and is not responsible in any way for the Client’s Credit Card Company or bank’s internal procedures. Client must follow up with the credit card or respective bank independently.
Funds are released to your credit account once your credit card merchant has debited the funds from our account. This process may take up to 5 business days or more to reflect on your credit card account balance. If you do not have online access to your credit card, it should appear on the next billing statement(s) depending on your card’s billing cycle.
Please note clearly that we are not committed to any time frame and that any additional charges imposed by third parties shall be deducted from the deposit or the withdrawal, as applicable.
Additional Charges: If the receiving bank uses an intermediary bank to send/receive funds, you may incur additional fees charged by the intermediary bank. These charges are usually placed for transmitting the wire for your bank. CryptoKartal is not involved with and nor has any control over these additional fees. Please check with your financial institution for more information.
For Credit card deposits, when you choose an account in a different currency than USD (United States Dollar), your credit card will be debited properly in accordance with amount deposited and the applicable exchange rates. In addition to the exchanged sum deposited, additional credit cards fees may apply (as a result, in such cases you may notice discrepancies between the sum of deposit and the sum charged on your credit card). Customers must accept these slight variations that can occur and won’t try to charge this back. If you have used a credit card to deposit money, performed online trading and decide to cash in on your winnings, the same credit card must be used. Amount of withdrawal per credit card is only allowable to an equal amount of money deposited per credit card or less. Greater amounts must be wire-transferred to a bank account.
Your Account may comprise of different currencies. These will be subject to the following conditions:
We may accept payments into the account in different currencies and any payments due to or from us and any net balances on the account shall be reported by us in the respective currency; The account is maintained in US Dollars, Euro or GB Pounds (“Base Currencies”) and any other currency will be converted at the exchange rate existing at the point of conversion
(“Exchange Rate”); if the Client send funds in another currency than his account’s currency, we will apply an exchange rate to our discretion.
We will generally settle trades or perform any required setoffs and deductions in the relevant currency where the account comprises such currency ledger, save that where such currency balance is insufficient, we may settle trades in any currency using the Exchange Rate available at https://www.ecb.europa.eu/home/html/index.en.html
Please note this policy cannot be exhaustive, and additional conditions or requirements may apply at any time due to regulations and policies, including those set in order to prevent money laundering. Please note any and all usage of the site and services is subject to the Terms and Conditions, as may be amended from time to time by CryptoKartalfx, at its sole discretion.
For queries concerning policy matters, please contact us anytime.
Know Your Customer (KYC)
Know your customer policies have become increasingly important worldwide lately, especially among banks and other financial institutions, in order to prevent identity theft, money laundering, financial fraud and terrorist activity.
CriptoKartal holds a zero tolerance fraud policy, and is taking all measures possible to prevent it. Any fraudulent activity will be documented and all related accounts to it will be immediately closed. All funds in these accounts will be forfeited.
CriptoKartal aims to ensure the integrity of any sensitive data it obtains, such as your account information and the transactions you make, using a variety of security measures and fraud controls. Securing your electronic transactions requires us to be provided with certain data from you, including your preferred deposit method.
When you deposit funds we will require the following documents
PROOF OF ID
Government Issued Photo ID: International Passport or National ID (Front & Back),
clearly indicating your full name, date of birth, signature, photo, issue date & valid expiration date and MRZ lines,
if applicable. Your name must correspond with the name you supplied on your application.
Scan or take a photo of your
Government issued Photo ID or Passport.
Proof of Residence
Utility Bill [i.e. Gas, Electricity, Landline Telephone, Internet, Tax] or Bank Statement/Credit Card Statement – dated within the last three months. Your Proof of Residence must correspond with the name and address as indicated on your application.
Issuer's Details / Logo
Client's Name / Address
Date of Issue
If you choose to fund your trading account with a Credit/Debit Card
– a copy of both sides indicating your name, expiration date, last four digits on the front and signature on the back.
This is to ensure that payments and withdrawals are made only to and from the Card in your possession.
Scan or take a photo of your credit card
(Please make sure the 4 corners of the card are within the frame)
To maintain the security of your card we recommend you cover the numbers on the front of your card except the last 4, and the CVV code.
Name on Card
A signed purchase history of your online transactions DOD. Download here
Bank Wire Confirmation
If you choose to transfer funds via Bank Wire – provide the Bank
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer support: compliance@CriptoKartal.com
When do I need to provide these documents?
We highly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with all the necessary documents as soon as you can, in order to avoid any delays in processing your transactions. We require the receipt of all the necessary documents prior to making any cash transactions to your benefit.
Some circumstances may require us to request these documents before allowing any other activities in your account, such as deposits or trades.
Please note that if we will not receive the required documents on file, your pending withdrawals will be cancelled and credited back to your trading account. We will notify you on such event via our system.
How can I send you these documents?
Please scan your documents, or take a high quality digital camera picture, save the images as jpegs, then send it to us via mail to compliance@CriptoKartal.com
How do I know my documents are safe with you?
CriptoKartal holds the security of documentation at highest priority, and treats all documents it receives with utmost respect and confidentiality. All files we obtain are fully protected using the highest level possible of encryption at every step of the review process.
We Thank You For Your Cooperation In Helping Us Make CriptoKartal A Safer Place To Trade.
Risk disclosure statement
The purpose of the Risk Disclosure Statement (“the Statement”) is to provide the Client appropriate guidance on the nature and risks of the specific types of financial instruments offered by CryptoKartal (hereafter the “Company”).
The Client acknowledges, understands and agrees with the risks, disclosed below.
This Statement is based on the provisions of the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2007 (No. 144(I)/2007), implementing Directive 2004/39/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on Markets in Financial Instruments (“MiFID”). It should be noted that this Statement does not purport to disclose, or discuss all of the risks and other significant aspects of all transactions entered into with or through the Company. We outline the general nature of the risks of dealing in Financial Instruments on a fair and non-misleading basis. Therefore you need to ensure that your decision is made on an informed basis and as a minimum you should be taking into consideration all the following disclosed below.
1. Trading is very speculative and risky. Contracts for Difference (‘CFDs’) are complex financial products, most of which have no set maturity date. Therefore, a CFD position matures on the date you choose to close an existing open position. CFDs, which are leveraged products, incur a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all of your invested capital. Trading in CFDs is highly speculative and therefore is suitable only for those Clients who (a) understand and are willing to assume the economic, legal and other risks involved, (b) are financially able to assume the risk of losses up to their invested capital and (c) understand and are knowledgeable about CFDs and the underlying assets. The Client represents, warrants and agrees that he/she understands these risks, is willing and able, financially and otherwise, to assume the risks of trading in CFDs. Before deciding to trade, a client should ensure that he understands the risks involved and take into account his level of experience, and if necessary seek independent advice. The Client is responsible for all the losses suffered in his account. Consequently, the Client should be prepared to lose all the invested capital.
2. Risks Associated with Transactions in CFDs When trading in CFDs you need to take into account the following main risks:
• CFDs are leveraged products; therefore, they carry a higher level of risk to your capital compared to other financial products and may result in the loss of all of your invested capital. However, it should be noted that the Company operates on a ‘negative balance protection’ basis; this means that you cannot lose more than your initial investment.
• The value of CFDs may increase or decrease depending on market conditions, and the potential for profit should be balanced alongside the significant losses that may be generated over a very short period of time when trading CFDs.
• CFD trading, unlike traditional trading, enables you to trade the markets by paying only a small fraction of the total trade value. However, this entails that a relatively small market movement may lead to a proportionately much larger movement in the value of your position. The Company offers flexible leverage starting from 1:1 to 1:300.
• The Client needs to make sure that he has sufficient margin in his trading account, at all times, in order to maintain an open position. In addition, the Client needs to continuously monitor any open positions in order to avoid positions being closed due to the unavailability of funds; it should be noted that the Company is not responsible for notifying you for any such instances.
3. Conflicts of Interests. The Company is the counterparty to all transactions entered into under the Client Agreement and, as such, the Company’s interests may be in conflict with the Client’s. The Conflicts of Interest Policy is available at the Company’s website.
4. Prices are set by the Company and may be different from prices reported elsewhere. The Company will provide the prices to be used in trading and valuation of the Client’s positions in accordance with its Trading Policies and Procedures. As such, they may not directly correspond to real time market levels at the point in time at which the sale of options occurs.
5. Rights to Underlying Assets. The Client have no rights or obligations in respect of the underlying instruments or assets relating to the CFDs.
6. Telephone Orders and Immediate Execution. Market orders executed over the telephone through the Company’s Dealing Room are completed when the Company’s telephone operator says “deal” or “done” following the Client’s placing of an order. Upon such confirmation of the telephone operator, the Client has bought or sold and cannot cancel the order. By placing orders through the Company’s Dealing Room, the Client agrees to such immediate execution and accepts the risk of this immediate execution feature.
7. The Company is not an adviser or a fiduciary to customer. Where the Company provides generic market recommendations, such generic recommendations do not constitute a personal recommendation or investment advice and do not consider any of the Client’s personal circumstances or investment objectives, nor is it an offer to trade, or the solicitation of an offer to trade, in any CFD. Each decision taken by the Client to trade in CFDs with the Company and each decision as to whether a transaction is appropriate or proper for the Client is an independent decision made by the Client. The Company is not acting as an advisor or serving as a fiduciary to the Client. The Client agrees that the Company has no fiduciary duty to the Client and no liability in connection with and is not responsible for any liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection with the Client following the Company’s generic trading recommendations or taking or not taking any action based upon any generic recommendation or information provided by the Company.
8. Recommendations are not guaranteed. The generic market recommendations provided by the Company are based solely on the judgment of its personnel and should be considered as such. The Client acknowledges that it enters into any transactions relying on his/her own judgment. Any market recommendations provided are generic only and may or may not be consistent with the market positions or intentions of the Company and/or its affiliates. The generic market recommendations of the Company are based upon information believed to be reliable, but the Company cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness thereof or represent that following such generic recommendations will reduce or eliminate the risk inherent in trading CFDs.
9. No guarantees of profit. There are no guarantees of profit nor of avoiding losses when trading in CFDs. The Client has received no such guarantees from the Company or from any of its representatives. The Client is aware of the risks inherent in trading CFDs and is financially able to bear such risks and withstand any losses incurred.
a. Technical Risks
• Internet Trading. When the Client trades online (via the internet), the Company shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses, caused, directly or indirectly, by any malfunction or failure of any transmission, communication system, computer facility or trading software, whether belonging to the Company, the Client, any exchange or any settlement or clearing system.
• Telephone Orders. The Company is not responsible for disruption, failure or malfunction of telephone facilities and does not guarantee its telephone availability. For the avoidance of doubt, the Client is aware that the Company may not be reachable by telephone at all times and thus the Client can place his orders through online access to the Company’s Trading Platform.
b. Market Conditions. The Client acknowledges that under Abnormal Market Conditions the Company may be unable to execute the Client’s instructions and therefore the period during which the Instructions and Requests are executed may be extended.
• The Company bears no responsibility for any loss that arises as a result of delayed or unreceived communication sent to the Client by the Company.
• The Company bears no responsibility for any loss that arises as a result of encrypted information sent to the Client by the Company, that has been accessed via unauthorised means.
• The Company bears no responsibility for any unreceived or unread internal messages sent to the Client through the trading platform(s); in case a message is not received or read within 3 (three) calendar days, the message gets automatically deleted.
• The Client is solely responsible for the privacy of any information contained within the communication received by the Company.
• The Company has no responsibility regarding any loss as a result of authorized/unauthorised access to all information between the Company and the Client by third persons.
d. Force Majeure Event. In case of a Force Majeure Event the Client shall accept the risk of any loss arising.
e. Taxes. The Client shall make sure that investing in CFDs is not subject to tax and/or any other duty in the Client’s jurisdiction. The Client is responsible for any taxes and/or any other duty which may accrue in respect of his trades.
11. Costs, Swap Value and Other Considerations. Prior to investing in CFDs the Client needs to be aware of any costs involved, such as spread(s), commission(s) and swap(s). For the purposes of this Statement, a swap means the interest added or deducted for holding a position open overnight. The swap for a position opened on Wednesday and held open overnight is three times that of other days; the reason for this is that the value date of a trade held open overnight on a Wednesday would normally be Saturday, but since banks are closed, the value date is Monday and the client incurs an extra 2 (two) days of interest. From Friday to Monday swap is charged once.
12. Expiry System Errors. In case the expiry system fails for any reason, it will auto detect un-expired options and expire them in accordance to the rates stored historically in the archive. If any position did not expire on time, the system will issue a notification to Risk Manager and Compliance Officer, detailing all position information, in order to be resolved manually.
I / WE HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO THE RISK DISCLOSURE STATEMENT AND THE TRADING POLICIES AND PROCEDURES SET OUT ABOVE.